Marketing is not selling your product or making people want your product. Marketing is understanding your customers’ problems, so we can create something they want, so we will have the privilege to serve them.
You can best build tribes of fans through unselfish sharing of knowledge and help so, we utilize permission marketing through the process of give, give, give, ask.
It’s never been easier and cheaper to tell your story to your tribe, however, rather than use the Internet as a megaphone, it’s a more powerful tool if you use it as a microscope and focus on your ideal customer and their needs, wants, and fears.
We believe in building long-term relationships with you and we want you to have the same relationship with your customers.
Other Things We Believe
- We cannot be your voice, but we don’t mind speaking for you once we get to know you and your customers.
- Ranking well in the search engines is important, but your customers are more important so, we create content with readers in mind so they are engaged with you once they find you.
- We don’t build wedding cakes when a cupcake will do the trick.
- Effective has to be built before efficient can be honed.
- Measure, measure, measure.
If SpringBoard sounds like the kind of company you can work with, click here to let us know.